Samsung Experience shops beginning their launch within Best Buy
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2013, 19:52 posted on
We have been hearing about these Samsung shops making an appearance within Best Buy locations...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Brendan126 (Posts: 14; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
I am a total Android person...but Apple does already have these kind of booths in Best Buys around the U.S.. Samsung in a way is sort of copying.. I own an S3 and love it and love Samsung, but this is a way of copying..
5. YaBoiDre10 (Posts: 84; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
BMW is also copying Mercedes because they have a car dealership too.
6. lyndon420 (Posts: 4380; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Yup everyone copies. The trick is to do it better.
7. DoctorPDA (Posts: 7; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Most of the advances in science and technology are built on prior advances, rather than novel discoveries. As noted in this great quote:
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Isaac Newton.
9. martycota (Posts: 28; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
And Apple is copying Motorola by selling cell phones in the first place...
16. donfem (Posts: 646; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Obviously you are either immature and know nothing about business or you are untruthful about your use of "S3". We have DHL, UPS, USPS.. Mc, Wendys, then we have Applebees..Red Lobster...Also, IOS, Windows, Android...Mercedes, Renault(i am sure you never heard of that) Peugeot, Toyota, .... education is key in any argument
19. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
They aren't copying Apple... Best Buy has multiple vendor displays in their store. So are Dyson and Cannon copying Apple as well because they have their own spot in Best Buy with just their products? No. It's simple business. They have a spot to sell their products with staff knowledgable about their products specifically. It's a great business stratgey used by multiple companys not just Apple. Ignorant people these days....
12. samsungIScopycat (banned) (Posts: 27; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
i agree with you....im big fan of android....im HTC user...
but in this situation......plz samsung,...you always copying from apple's style all the time....
i wish i can see samsung's own style.....
plz....dont be a looser...samsung~
18. jcarrigan (unregistered)
i cant wait ;)
2. Mobilephile (Posts: 149; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
Add stools + an espresso bar. WTF, Samsung wants me to stand.
8. MyLifeOnline (Posts: 8; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
There is a Huge difference between the Apple Demo and Samsung Store. The Apple Demo is just a demo nothing further. I am a Samsung rep working in one of the stores. The Samsung Store has a POS for check out and also a diagnostic laptop to update software or to do trouble shooting for current and old Samsung devices.
14. procol (Posts: 16; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Good to hear that! I hope you guys, I mean Samsung guys supporting BBY stores, have a good time there.
10. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
patent lawsuit in 3..2..1
11. Doakie (Posts: 2007; Member since: 06 May 2009)
"Today in New York City, the first Samsung Experience Shop was unveiled at Union Square." Wait I just went thru a Samsung demo store thing in a Best Buy in Seattle a week ago. How is the one in Union Square the first one?
15. MyLifeOnline (Posts: 8; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
LoL Doakie I have no clue why Phonearena don't have their facts straight. The first store was in Dallas where corporate is, as a test store months ago. Texas was technically first.
17. Gbrunner24 (Posts: 11; Member since: 18 Nov 2012)
You couldn't even copy and paste correctly? Scroll back up the page and you'll see they never said it was the "first". Instead they said "Today in New York City, the newest Samsung Experience Shop was unveiled at Union Square". Newest. Not first.
13. MartianMe (unregistered)
that tv in the 5th picture looks very sexy...that's something sorrya*s apple can't make..