Samsung Epic 4G Touch cut to $149.99 at Sprint
0. phoneArena 18 May 2012, 19:19 posted on
You could have seen this coming with the Samsung Galaxy S III coming soon with Sprint cutting the price of the Samsung Epic 4G Touch to $149.99 with a signed two year pact; this will be just the beginning of a number of price cuts for the popular model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 1860; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
It was such a good phone. I'm so glad I got it.
3. mullman85 (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
You can pick it up for $99 at Target Mobile right now on an upgrade/new line
6. silver0681 (Posts: 18; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
It's been 100 at RadioShack for over a month now with no mail in rebates
14. EvoHero (Posts: 38; Member since: 15 May 2011)
Also includes a free screwed up account as a bonus.
7. rocko0011 (Posts: 34; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
At My job at Sam's Club it just went down to $48.88
8. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Those who are planning on to buy this one just don't
Galaxy s3 would be arriving very soon in the US and will be coming with the Snapdragon S4 but that is not a problem since the Snapdragon S4 gives more or less the same result as quad core processors gives so that is not a problem at all and also it scored way more than the HTC One X despite being a dual core, so just wait for the Gs3 on the US cuz it would be way foolishness to buy a new phone that is an year old and was a previous flagship
9. Danalvi1981 (Posts: 49; Member since: 02 Jun 2010)
Yeah it they don't get stopped by US Customs for some ridiculous patent in-fragment....
11. johamsandwich (Posts: 31; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
Samsung will probably get rid of S-voice for the US release, since that's basically Siri lol.
12. johamsandwich (Posts: 31; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
I would've gotten it if Sprint didn't announce the EVO LTE at April. D:
13. _VipeR_ (Posts: 47; Member since: 30 May 2011)
There is no point in purchasing the E4GT now and it's for one simple reason............LTE! Regardless of if your current market has 4g or not.....why buy a phone with an inferior 4G radio in which the company is clearly moving away from. Granted, Sprint's 4G LTE network has not launched.....this is a moot point considering the Evo 4G and Epic 4G were both launched prior to 4g Wimax being launched. With the Network Vision upgrades in progress...it won't be long before initial launch markets and then the rest of the Now Network is running on all cylinders and even if you are someone who really doesn't care about 4g...the first time you get a chance to use it and experience it for yourself you will want it and if you have the E4GT....that experience is gonna be non existant for the most part.
16. moofoodooloo (Posts: 137; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
Because it's going ot be 20 months before a lot of markets get LTE anyway..
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4163; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I really hope they will make some changes to GS3's design so it will look better... Looks kind of fugly. Just my opinion