Samsung Droid Charge is getting its first system update already; affects Media Hub
0. phoneArena 14 May 2011, 12:31 posted on
Software update ED2 is being pushed out to the handset, but even though some might question about why we’re seeing it so soon, it’s better to probably release it afterwards as opposed to further delaying the handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. redleg6 (Posts: 25; Member since: 14 May 2011)
The Charge is coming with a $25 media hub credit, so getting it to work would be pretty important.
3. mr. droid (Posts: 278; Member since: 21 Aug 2010)
this crap is one reason not to buy a damn 4G (LTE) phone unless you have it in your area, which i am told we will not for at least another year.
4. henry1127 (unregistered)
I've been paying for 4g on Sprint for about a year now, and it has not come to my area yet. Suck me dry please.
5. vantenkiest (Posts: 311; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
this phone rocks.. well it did for me only after i installed a new launcher on it... Launcher pro plus.. it ran super smooth after that.
6. Owlet (Posts: 450; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Don't install the update and use Media Hub over 3g. Simple!