Samsung Corby II S3850 feature phone is officially set to arrive at the end of the month
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Mar 2011, 14:35
the South Korean based company has officially announced the upcoming availability of the Samsung Corby II S3850 in Germany starting in late March. From there, it’s expected to be rolled out further in other markets in Europe, China...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. shantell77 (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2011, 00:06 0 0
i would like to know kung anu yung mga available na application?themes?
how many hours ba bgo ma lowbat pag call nang call lage??
nakabili ako nyan last day,..but isang themes lang ang nandun?wala bang free memory card??
4. Hippster412 (unregistered) posted on 06 May 2011, 10:28 0 0
Does anyone know when this phone is going to be available in the U.S in Florida?
5. kuroii (unregistered) posted on 15 May 2011, 22:56 0 0
magkano sya mbibili d2 s philippines?
6. email@example.com (unregistered) posted on 21 May 2011, 03:46 0 0
as of now wla pang available themes or any application ung corby 2...kc gnyan dn ung bnili q.. 5,200php-6000php price nian pro madaling mg kaubusan....
7. jojo (unregistered) posted on 22 May 2011, 23:07 0 0
is it qwuarty? kc nkita ko minsan s website pde sya qwuarty pero i dont know how to access it...txt me kung alam nyo 0915-9100441
8. ekim (unregistered) posted on 25 May 2011, 14:50 0 0
i just bought one. 4990 bili ko, love the phone
9. bLackhOrn23 (unregistered) posted on 25 May 2011, 18:30 0 0
does anyone know how to change the orientation when pictures are viewed? or it really doesn't have that feature where in the pics flip automatically from standard to landscape view
10. jessamae (unregistered) posted on 29 May 2011, 23:02 0 0
is it easy to lowbat?I bought last friday.
11. jngmj01 (unregistered) posted on 01 Jun 2011, 02:14 0 0
I bought last Monday here in SM Sta.Rosa. Out of 5 cellphones stores only one has available as in its selling like hot cake here.I bought mine @ Php 5,150. Really like the pink one but unfortunately it is out of stock, get the yellow one instead.
12. miss (unregistered) posted on 03 Jun 2011, 05:10 0 0
i just boutgh one last week..
hndi xa na qqwerty, taz mahina ang loading like hndi ako mkapg upload ng photo sa facebook..
there are times din na prang tinutupak
13. rommel (unregistered) posted on 08 Jun 2011, 22:55 0 0
i just bought it yesterday Jun 8, 2011 at the mall. it seems they are all out of stock. lucky may isang store na 4 na lang ang corby 2. may mga promo sa mall P4,990.00 kasi iniintroduce sya. as of now ok naman ang performance. i love it very much.
14. ahmer (unregistered) posted on 12 Jul 2011, 18:10 0 0
how to find the qwerty keypad in s3850
16. mcaabhay (unregistered) posted on 12 Aug 2011, 02:30 0 0
This is a good phone..............
17. adlina posted on 12 Dec 2011, 08:34 0 0
how can the keypad changed? how can we changed it to the old keypad? anyone help me. im in trouble.