Samsung Brightside is now official, coming on Verizon next month
1. olpete5 (Posts: 11; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
Guess its time to look somewhere else for what i need....$99.00 (after rebate) really ???? Even the writers around the cell phone circles never even figured it would cost THIS much.....
2. JunitoNH (Posts: 1394; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Guess if I want a nice phone have to move to the evil one.
3. KingQwerty (Posts: 15; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
That price is a joke..VZW should be ashamed of themselves. Watch the price drop like a rock when they receive little interest and sales for this phone.
5. olpete5 (Posts: 11; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
I m gonna wait, I know the old flip I got isnt so handy, but I agree with you, its gonna drop like a rock, just gotta be patient....
4. jetslife (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Despite the $99.00 cost AFTER rebate, I'll still be purchasing this phone tomorrow. This is the closest I'll get to a nice basic phone and I don't mind too much because I'm not going to be paying $30.00 every month for years on a smartphone that I wouldn't be using much data anyways. Would the price of the phone really drop much? I'd be willing to wait a couple months but any longer I'd just pay the benjamin.
6. olpete5 (Posts: 11; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
Just got off Wireflys website they are offering the Brightside FREE on upgrade !!!
7. Dino.mighty (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
Love this phone! I wanted something simple; not a smart phone. It had a lot of unexpected features like an spot for an SD card for my audiobooks and music, a great size screen and text I can easily read. LOVE IT!