Samsung BlackJack 2 now in pink and blue flavors
Samsung BlackJack II Specifications | Review
source: AT&T via EngadgetMobile
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
18. (unregistered) posted on 17 Oct 2008, 20:11 0 0
I have a razor right nowww hahah,but in march i'm getting the blue one (: these phones are really neat.I just wish they had a zebra print cover for them lol :)
2. jrcrow (unregistered) posted on 22 Jul 2008, 15:42 0 0
too cheezy...not many ppl have this phone.
12. ilovethisphone.com (unregistered) posted on 04 Aug 2008, 16:01 0 0
i think it adorable .... thankyou very muchh
3. (unregistered) posted on 22 Jul 2008, 15:47 0 0
16. jc27 (unregistered) posted on 17 Sep 2008, 10:40 0 0
I happen to have a pink blackjack 2 and i like it is ur phone any better
4. (unregistered) posted on 22 Jul 2008, 15:47 0 0
looks like some cheaply made bootleg
5. (unregistered) posted on 22 Jul 2008, 22:16 0 0
now if it was all white it would look good but the back color clash
6. (unregistered) posted on 23 Jul 2008, 02:31 0 0
7. C-Chickie (unregistered) posted on 23 Jul 2008, 09:41 0 0
I just dont like the physical look of the phone. I like something with a little more rounded edges. I think personally if your only going to put the back a certain color than you should alter the front more then just a few keys in pink/blue/whatever.They should have framed the display screen in that color. That would make it pop alittle more. With the back being one color and the front basicly another it kinda reminds me when people have the OLD nokia's with the interchangable face plates amd shields and button, it looks like someone basicly mis-matched a few pieces they found around the house. I am sorry I am not a girl thats going to go gogo-gaga over a phone just because it has a little color change. Do something a little more drastic for me please :)
8. (unregistered) posted on 24 Jul 2008, 09:20 0 0
i totally love this!
9. anonomous (unregistered) posted on 24 Jul 2008, 15:24 0 0
they should have added more of the color on the back onto the front but i still like it overall
10. (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2008, 14:23 0 0
it's awesome.. :D i'm totally getting this phone!
11. (unregistered) posted on 30 Jul 2008, 20:46 0 0
i actually own this in blue, it looks A LOT better in person.
13. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 09:33 0 0
i like how some people are going into specific detail on the design of the phone.. haha i think its adorable and i have it in pink =) not only that, its a great PDA!
14. taraaagarrettt (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2008, 00:26 0 0
i have the pink one, i love it(: its the bestttt! hahahaa. but uhm, how do you change the text color?
15. B/WEEZY (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2008, 11:50 0 0
I LOVE THIS PHONE WISH I COULD ON IT!!! ♥
17. cowboysgirl (unregistered) posted on 30 Sep 2008, 13:08 0 0
I HAVE A PINK ONE! I FREAKN LOVE IT!
19. richgirlxjenny posted on 08 Jan 2009, 18:15 0 0
I have had this phone for 4 months, I don't enjoy it at all. In fact, it pisses me off. I got a referbeshed one after my first one got busted from texting too much. At my age, 15, you text more then most people do. My new phone now will not let me text my friends, however, I can text my mom. This phone is HORRIABLE! If I was you, choose a better phone from At&t.