Samsung Android tablet UAProfs show up, could be high-end Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Plus
0. phoneArena 13 Jul 2013, 11:27 posted on
It looks like there is a new high-end Android tablet from Samsung on the way. Three new User Agent Profiles (UAProfs) have appeared that seem to line up with three different variants of the same tablet. UAProfs aren't the most reliable source of information, but if they are to be believed, it looks like a high-end Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Plus could be on the horizon...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
About time Sammy got into the high end tablet market.
9. zhiae (unregistered)
i want octa 1080p amoled just front facing cam and mic
2. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
About time yes, but it is also a very bad time because of the iPad 5.
Samsung needs to put this tablet on the very edge of their abilities or else the new iPad will take all the spotlights again.
Just wait and see the media storm after the slim, light, premium looking iPad 5 goes out, with quad core next generation Swift, SGX Rogue GPU and iOS7.
With the Tablet Z, Sony has gotten a chance to proliferate themselves into Android tablet leader imo, and they can mount a decent challenge to iPad 5 with the Z's successor
5. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
We need an updated Nexus 10 with a quad core baytrail or octa core a15 (8 cores not that stupid big.little crap.)
10. yahoo29 (Posts: 71; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
but if an 8 a15 it will just eat your battery.
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4273; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
8 A15 cores would drain your battery in an hour.
7. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1148; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
sorry but the sales of the tablet Z is very poor, there is basically no marketing on it, and it seems like sony is not giving it enough attention. I personally tried playing around with the sony tablet Z and everything is working fine untill you hear the loud speaker, its very poor and making me not want to buy it anymore, and im sure many others especially the average consumer would agree.
Playing music or games would sound horrible on it.
3. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
nah.... when ever samsung add 'plus' to it devices specs more worse than original..... just like s2 plus tab2 plus......etc
4. Maaaaaaaaster (Posts: 21; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
The " samsung galaxy tab three ten point one plus" a bit of a mouthfull...anyway specs look good.
11. cR203 (Posts: 199; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Bout time Samsung brings out a high end tablet. I've been looking for a replacement for my nexus 10 which annoys me at this point.
14. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Great specs, sh*try design. Typical Samsung.