Samsung ATIV SmartPC hands-on
0. phoneArena 06 Oct 2012, 23:46 posted on
Naturally, the star of the show with this one is the fact that it’ll be providing all the wealth of functionality attached with Windows 8 – with a trial version of Microsoft Office 2013 thrown into the mix as well to give users a solid dose of productivity on the go...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. twens (Posts: 509; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Hmm,cant believe tablets r now ranning full windows. Cant say i never saw it coming though. Technology is advancing and very fast. big ups MS
2. Peter98 (Posts: 119; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
My opinion. I'm not a Samsung fan. But it seems Samsung get better design and more premium feelings in Windows device.
3. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1006; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Folks this is the Windows 8 tablet to get if you intend to do any Windows 7, Vista, Or
Windows XP full blown PC/Laptop programs on. You will have the screen size to see what you are doing and more easily get you work done.
5. Whodaboss (Posts: 176; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
I agree too big for a 5 year old. But for most adults it will do just fine. IMHO. ^_~