Samsung ATIV S delayed until February? Not according to Samsung
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Dec 2012, 11:31
Already delayed to the end of the year, there are some reports that the Windows Phone 8 powered Samsung ATIV S might not see the light of day until February at the earliest; this comes as a surprise since we saw dummy units arriving in stores just a few days ago...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. phonemirer posted on 26 Jan 2013, 10:17 0 0
ativ s is just a s3 w wp, so, if u re gonna get a wp better to get l920 because its far better
2. loyals posted on 06 Dec 2012, 12:06 3 3
may be they r little worried bcoz of competetion in wp platform. the windows phone is more of becoming lumia synonym. my frnd was tellin me d other day he bought a lumia type htc phone...lol
3. mick25 (banned) posted on 06 Dec 2012, 12:26 0 0
it's because microsoft didnt release an update to fix random reboots and such already plaguing lumias and htc 8x, mor0n.
5. loyals posted on 06 Dec 2012, 14:06 1 0
gud to c u r cumin up wid made up issues while my frnd had obsolutly none , you bast**d !
13. Dr.Phil posted on 06 Dec 2012, 20:09 1 0
Good to see you are coming up with made up issues while my friend had absolutely none, you bast**d!**
6. loyals posted on 06 Dec 2012, 14:08 0 0
we can c u r a sammy fanboy. u can hold it when we say truths bout ur fav plastic company
14. Dr.Phil posted on 06 Dec 2012, 20:13 0 0
We can see you are a sammy fanboy. You can hold it when we say truths about your favorite plastic company.**
I have no idea what you meant by saying you can "hold it", so I left that in my corrections.
8. tigermcm posted on 06 Dec 2012, 16:11 0 0
its not that idiot its because the SIII is still selling like hotcakes so they don't want to take materials away from their hottest selling phone to make the ativ s
12. Dr.Phil posted on 06 Dec 2012, 20:08 0 0
Maybe* they are* a little worried because* of competition* in the* WP platform. Windows Phone* is becoming a* Lumia synonym. My friend* was telling* me the* other day he bought a Lumia-type HTC phone...lol.
4. Jyakotu posted on 06 Dec 2012, 12:30 0 0
I like the design of the ATIV S, so I'm wondering what's going on with these delays.
9. tigermcm posted on 06 Dec 2012, 16:12 0 0
unfortunately it wont. been with Sprint 11 yrs when they say "1st half" of the year it really means the 1st wknd in june
16. THEJET88 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 23:50 0 0
thats true. i just want them to get the lumia 920
15. Thephonegeek posted on 06 Dec 2012, 23:40 0 0
When it will arrive, other companies will announce their 2nd gen windows phone flagships. It seems like samsung gave up windows phone.