Samsung ATIV Q hands-on
0. phoneArena 21 Jun 2013, 01:47 posted on
Certainly the most prominent tablet that was just announced in London, the Samsung ATIV Q bears many exciting surprises.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. JKING_25 (Posts: 53; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
I hope not. I will pay 899.00 maybe 999.99. 1500 is just to expensive for me.
5. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
let the big thing come out first...... than say some dump thing like this
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Did you really just compare a phone with a tablet/laptop hybrid? Smack yourself.
4. jeff1434325 (Posts: 97; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
a tab with two OS...cool!
Android for casual games and Windows 8 for the rest.
7. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It's the future. Better yet would be running two apps simultaneously, split screen, Android apps on Start menu tray, whatever, but hey, 1 tap and 2 seconds switch is not too bad.
6. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
So much win. But it must come at a reasonable price, say $800 or something.
10. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
2560x1600 IPS PC monitors are already half of that.
Don't say reasonable because honestly $800 doesn't sound reasonable. Just say 'cheap' because thats what you want it at.
I'm sure the screen is pushing up the cost quite a bit by itself already, and the internals are just as expensive. You know, what with the Intel tax and all.
13. JKING_25 (Posts: 53; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
I agree with you brother. That thing is super premium. I can't see them charging only 799.99 for this bad boy. Even at 999.99 that still cheap.
8. abinav531 (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
Here comes a tablet with Dual OS (Windows 8 and Android)...The new Samsung Ativ Q! Awesome features..!
Check out the look and specs of Ativ Q and also Ativ Tab 3 here:
11. joonyboy (Posts: 41; Member since: 11 Nov 2010)
wait you're saying this doesn't have a front facing camera???
14. moronman66 (Posts: 161; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Want. I wonder what this thing scores on any of the Android benchmarks...
15. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
The funny thing is that this would be an instant 100% sale for me if it used a lighter thinner plastic instead of thick magnesium.
Everybody can thank the haters for screwing this one up a bit for everyone. Still considering it though.
17. vananucho (Posts: 63; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
Hope they make a cheap version of this for not-so-high income geeks, let's say 1080p screen, Core i3 CPU, 64GB SSD, for $500 or so, I would buy it in a blink! But yeah if this isn't more than $900 It's still an option for me :3
18. Kdpease (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Jul 2013)
Does anyone have a clue for the release date? I want one before school starts 8/29!