Samsung 4G LTE smartphone for Verizon packs Super AMOLED Plus display
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Jan 2011, 15:07
What we knew as the SCH-i520 seems to wear the self-explaining name "Samsung 4G LTE smartphone", to point out that it packs fast connectivity options...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. string-can phone guy (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 15:11 1 0
Mine...Time to upgrade
2. Ryan oh yea (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 16:04 1 0
I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna get a dual core phone over this...but this looks nice!
3. Giantsroole (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 16:32 0 0
At the conference he said 1.2ghz processor
4. ? (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 16:37 0 0
so, the Engadget photos show this device as the i510, not the the i520. different devices? i520 the next galaxy s series? i also agree with Ryan oh yea about the dual core. i have the Fascinate now. i love my phone (rooted). if i was going to upgrade and stick with Samsung, i am looking for the latest and greatest. why not put the dual core Samsung?
5. maccmill posted on 06 Jan 2011, 22:38 1 0
I figured this would have had the dual core orion.... too bad
6. maccmill posted on 06 Jan 2011, 22:38 1 0
because if it did, it would have been the clear choice amongst the new verizon phones.
8. izzy (unregistered) posted on 14 Jan 2011, 11:00 0 0
the physical buttons are gonna keep me from gettting it. cannot stand the clicking of buttons, i want all touch. also, the lack of dual core is very dissapointing. the only reason i'd consider this phone is the super amoled, which verizon does not have any phones coming out with this screen besides this subpar one. very dissapointed.