Sailfish OS discovers its MeeGo roots on the Nokia N9
0. phoneArena 11 Dec 2013, 09:28 posted on
A video of Sailfish OS 126.96.36.199 running on the Nokia N9 has hit YouTube. The port is unofficial, and at this early stage misses a lot of core functionality...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3464; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I would love if this got an official release!
4. ihavenoname (Posts: 1576; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Jolla is great try, unfortunately what people who own one have told me are quite negative. Severe bugs, missing features and bad camera. But otherwise it's seems quite nice and when they get apps working good and make it more refined, I might purchase one.
8. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1076; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
the Os is in the beta tag the bad camera is because of the blue tinge caused by the software when
so in time it will improve :) !
7. tumchaaditya (Posts: 71; Member since: 21 May 2012)
I am putting this on my N9 as soon as a little more stable build appears..