SNL takes on the plethora of glitches with the iPhone 5
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Oct 2012, 00:18
From the poor Apple Maps apps, purple tinting in pictures, and just being too thin - SNL takes a look at the host of problems and issues with the new Apple iPhone 5. They also ask what the Chinese workers think about the complaints, and put things into prospective.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Mark.J.Linskiy posted on 14 Oct 2012, 00:38 5 0
Haha, that was pretty funny I must say. The actors as the Chinese workers were good, lol.
3. archangel9 posted on 14 Oct 2012, 00:43 5 0
Haven't laughed this hard since the SNL Tebow skit
4. 305Bucko posted on 14 Oct 2012, 01:05 4 0
Bahahahaha oh man. They needed a 4th person to represent all the phonearena haters too.
Sarcastic Chinese guy: "oh andoid much beddar? Please tell more how iphone screen so tiny ya."
5. BattleBrat posted on 14 Oct 2012, 01:24 6 0
It is tiny, and I'm using a 4s atm (I usually use my RAZR, which is a BEAUTIFUL phone) and the 5 isn't much better
6. darkkjedii posted on 14 Oct 2012, 01:52 8 0
Funniest thing was when dude says does diabetes count as a product. That was a good one.
7. prakesh posted on 14 Oct 2012, 01:56 4 0
that was so funny!
lets see what americans made haha
8. Topcat488 posted on 14 Oct 2012, 03:04 3 0
Wow, now that i think about it... Everything out there in the garage is made in China. From my lawn chairs & picnic table, too the bar-BQ grill and lawnmower. And inside the house, starting with my coffee cup, the...
9. remixfa posted on 14 Oct 2012, 04:13 4 0
that definitely got funny when the Chinese workers came out. lol.
I wish they would have taken the time to mention all the deaths and suicides.... of course that probably wouldnt have been funny.
12. darkkjedii posted on 14 Oct 2012, 08:48 2 0
Nahhh that would've caused an uproar. Like Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction.
17. E.N. posted on 14 Oct 2012, 21:40 1 1
This wasn't a campaign against Apple. It was about 1st world problems.
10. Smart posted on 14 Oct 2012, 04:37 4 0
"What does America make?"............That line got me rolling...........
Now even I am scared to complain about the iphone 5.....lol.....
11. JunitoNH posted on 14 Oct 2012, 08:26 1 2
That was funny, is too bad they didn't have actual Chinese actors. But hell, we can't outsource everything. Funny, sad, and pathetic. This country doesn't really produce anything; things mostly assemble here from foreign parts.
14. theBankRobber posted on 14 Oct 2012, 11:09 1 0
Haha LMFAO damn I miss SNL last night. Man just so funny
18. jstoned posted on 15 Oct 2012, 13:50 0 1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TARDS at IT"S FINEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
SAD STORY THOUGH BEYOUND THE HUMOR IT'S ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE. DOWN TO THE SLAVE LABORING AND INFERIOR I PHONE TRASH!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLLOL!!!!!!!!!! KEEP WAITING IN LINE FOR THAT APPLE TRASH YO. ALL YOU PATHETIC A** I TARDS. ; ) I'M Golden WITH MY RAZR MAXX