SEGA making a new Sonic Jump game
0. phoneArena 05 Oct 2012, 20:51 posted on
There seems to be a disturbing new trend in gaming to take known properties, and rather than make a mobile version that makes sense for the title, companies are deciding to make another casual game like the thousands of others and just try to capitalize on the name brand. Sonic Jump is the latest on this bandwagon...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Not every mobile game company can be like rovio
2. zackh121556 (Posts: 100; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
Second!!!......that's as lame as this story
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
I played mega jump alot.......
4. downphoenix (Posts: 2633; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I dont see a problem with this, but at least do "casual" games that make sense. As far as Sonic goes, a Temple Run clone would be perfect. Take the same great addictive temple run gameplay, and spice it up with a few enemies, some extra powerups, some of the fun hazards like spikes, some of the fun stage elements like the corkscrews and loop de loops, and you'd have a great Sonic game.