S Health app launched as a Samsung Galaxy S III exclusive, helps keep your blood pressure in check
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2012, 02:02 posted on
The app records things like your blood pressure, weight, blood sugar levels, calories consumption and so on, and can then present them as a neat chart for better visualizing your health status and goals...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. protozeloz (Posts: 5285; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
eh? no we have seen quite a few apps that can check your blood pressure..... they work and are quite accurate
11. SleepingOz (Posts: 2384; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Yeah, everything is fake about this phone, only Nokia can make real smartphones! Nice dream dude.
But I guess, it's time for you to wake up and face reality.
4. Otterbox (banned) (Posts: 71; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
I guess Samsung wants the FDA after them now.
7. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Well that's logical - one is bound to get excited when holding the SGS3. :)
13. Goldeneye (Posts: 344; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Looks like will see a “Sphone" soon, damn Samsung why copy Apple with the names now? "Svoice", "Shealth now?! WTF!