S Health app launched as a Samsung Galaxy S III exclusive, helps keep your blood pressure in check
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2012, 02:02 posted on
The app records things like your blood pressure, weight, blood sugar levels, calories consumption and so on, and can then present them as a neat chart for better visualizing your health status and goals...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
eh? no we have seen quite a few apps that can check your blood pressure..... they work and are quite accurate
11. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Yeah, everything is fake about this phone, only Nokia can make real smartphones! Nice dream dude.
But I guess, it's time for you to wake up and face reality.
4. Otterbox (banned) (Posts: 71; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
I guess Samsung wants the FDA after them now.
7. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Well that's logical - one is bound to get excited when holding the SGS3. :)
13. Goldeneye (Posts: 362; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Looks like will see a “Sphone" soon, damn Samsung why copy Apple with the names now? "Svoice", "Shealth now?! WTF!