S Health app launched as a Samsung Galaxy S III exclusive, helps keep your blood pressure in check
8. protozeloz posted on 02 Jul 2012, 06:53 1
eh? no we have seen quite a few apps that can check your blood pressure..... they work and are quite accurate
11. SleepingOz posted on 02 Jul 2012, 09:22 1
Yeah, everything is fake about this phone, only Nokia can make real smartphones! Nice dream dude.
But I guess, it's time for you to wake up and face reality.
4. Otterbox (banned) posted on 02 Jul 2012, 02:55 1
I guess Samsung wants the FDA after them now.
7. ilia1986 posted on 02 Jul 2012, 06:27 0
Well that's logical - one is bound to get excited when holding the SGS3. :)
13. Goldeneye posted on 02 Jul 2012, 10:13 0
Looks like will see a “Sphone" soon, damn Samsung why copy Apple with the names now? "Svoice", "Shealth now?! WTF!