Russians do a drop test with iPhone 6 prototype on Red Square, like that's a thing (videо)
0. phoneArena 03 Jul 2014, 02:07 posted on
Just as any self-respecting drop test goes, the guy drops the iPhone 6 from waist and shoulder height, mimicking real-life scenarios, where you are taking the phone out of your pocket, or dropping it while talking with the handset to your ear. Needless to say, there are some corner dings and bruises, but they are far from indicative what would happen with the real, eventually metal-and-glass chassis of the upcoming iPhone 6...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1433; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
doesnt make sense dropping a toy one, not the real one..
12. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4537; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I thought all iPhones were iToys?
Ok now I am confused...
3. Jishnusur (Posts: 73; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
Even If it is the real one, who throws the phone like that? :O
such waste of money..
4. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I can't wait until September when this thing is official. I must have seen over 100 articles about a dummy unit that's not even real. But the worst has to be that iWatch. Drives a person insane looking at vaporware.
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3303; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Hope that original would be stronger than the prototype shown in the thumbnail.
7. maherk (Posts: 1947; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I have this feeling that Apple is trolling us with this leaked prototype and they have a totally different phone behind the scenes. Someone could leake a bunch of pictures, but not a bunch of phones, almost every other tech site and reviewer has already had a hands on video of the iP6.
All in all, true that Apple copied Android with iOS8, but there is no denial that even those who hate Apple are waiting for the iP6 to be announced as much as Apple fans do, and one thing for sure, it ll set new groundbreaking sales numbers.
9. Anshulonweb (Posts: 427; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
in soviet Russia you do drop test on dummy phone...
14. Franklyn (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Jul 2014)
i dont know why they are not using any CAE software...