Russian teXet unveils its first smartphone: dual-SIM gargantuan phone a la Galaxy Note
0. phoneArena 01 Feb 2012, 02:37 posted on
If you thought that the Samsung Galaxy Note was a niche device with its 5.3-inch monstrous screen, you might be right, but it’s not alone - Russian teXet has just stepped on…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
f**ked up note
2. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
The phone in the middle looks like the G-Shock we've seen before only with less watch design look.
3. andrew1953 (Posts: 174; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Hard to form an opinion by pictures alone. :ave to see and play with one in the flesh.
5. oueighteen95 (Posts: 24; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
Looks great for the price, can't ask alot for $360. Of course a better processor would be great but its getting ICS in a few months.