Russian man tries to steal phone from woman, messes with wrong one (video)
0. phoneArena 31 Jul 2013, 03:00 posted on
This is a video that should go viral. A Russian man walks down the stairway to enter the subway and sees a woman…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Sniggly (Posts: 7296; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I saw the gif on Plus, I think. That was like watching Hulk take out Loki all over again. Especially since the dude STAYED down, lol.
3. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Wat he didn't even run. They say don't judge a book by its cover. :-)
6. Sniggly (Posts: 7296; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
How the hell is it fake? Dude clearly tried to take her phone, she beat the hell out of him and ran away after taking it back.
9. ianbbaa (Posts: 304; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
when you watch closely, the guy came under and already knew what to do...just pretended that he is looking around...after he took the phone, he just walked away like nothing happens...he doesnt not even run or try to run...he just wait for the action from back - so nice short movie for youtube fans....he was probably got "punched" but not as hard as he pretends.
In this case woman is better actress than he is...
20. lyndon420 (Posts: 3147; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Yeah...and their plan for this video to make it through the media circles worked amazingly well. Accept the fact that there are stupid criminals out there and people who aren't afraid to defend themselves.
25. RomeoJDR (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
There are some good fakes but this is too good to not be real. She strikes pressure points at the brachial plexus, temple and the puts every ounce of that 100lbs frame into that kick to the head.
31. JEverettnow (Posts: 224; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Im pretty sure this was already determined to be fake. The guy moves before the kick even hits him.
5. fistigons (Posts: 269; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
He can't decide which hurts more. His face or his balls.
13. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
he was just covering his face from the shame. thats why..
8. roscuthiii (Posts: 1952; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
In Soviet Russia, victim knocks you out!
15. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
in Soviet Russia , Victim robs you ...
11. roscuthiii (Posts: 1952; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I think my favorite part is the people that walk by later while the guy is still down... That spinning back kick was epic, but those people that probably didn't even see what had happened just stroll on by.
19. _PHug_ (Posts: 432; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Q. Why snatch a phone and not run?
A. To stay in the camera shot.
24. PhoneCritic (Posts: 491; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Seem pretty much staged. Only the people who passed by had know idea what was going on.
If ou steal a phone you don't come back to fight the person but you run.
26. trustory (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
that guy didnt even try to defend himself. im saying fake
29. nothingmuch (Posts: 186; Member since: 03 May 2013)
I claim fake too.. not like the last vid PA posted on phone theft, that guy got hit by bus :) EPIC FAIL !! at least he tried to run but not this guy who casually walks away and looks like he tries to place a call or something, but would a theif try to get away if the victim pulls him around to confront him?? I say bravo applause for youtube training/scare you straight class video, besides they must have really good signal over there cause here I lose signal if I go in my basement...AT&T lol!
30. darkkjedii (Posts: 16960; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Anyone wonder why Wendy hasn't commented lol.