Rumors: Huawei readies a Quad HD smartphone, Ascend D3 might be launched in June
0. phoneArena 04 Mar 2014, 10:50 posted on
Huawei's first Quad HD handset could be released in September, reportedly costing over $600. Before that, Huawei should start selling the (unannounced) Ascend D3...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. royalsovereign (Posts: 37; Member since: 01 Mar 2014)
Lenovo,oppo,Huawei and so many others are the companies that I never care for what they produce even in slightest
3. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 368; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
These companies will be responsible for the death of some currently well known companies.
5. royalsovereign (Posts: 37; Member since: 01 Mar 2014)
Yes,they filled market with their cheap and low quality products,it's so funny when I hear xiaomi sold more than Sony,HTC and...really funny.
6. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 264; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
once upon a time I thought that about Samsung and LG - but times change. Maybe one of these companies will become the new sales champ
7. galanoth07 (Posts: 44; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
This phone will have many problems. QHD and the Octacore SoC will drain more battery than 1080p/Quad core SoCs. It think it will also be a laggy phone because the chip is not that powerful to run on 2k display.