Rumored camera grip case for the Nokia EOS leaks with 1020 mAh battery pack and tripod mount
1. Arman (Posts: 47; Member since: 08 Jul 2013)
DAT camera grip!! .. cant wait for the second gen pureview .. this accessory is a really nice addition to lumia pureview ..
2. bohdan4ik13 (Posts: 103; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Fake, They will not marketing thin Nokia EOS like bulky SGS4 Zoom.
7. unbiasedcommenter (Posts: 11; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
It clearly says its an "accessory", as in situational and removable when not in use. It's a smart move.
4. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
was expecting additional juice.well done NOKIA
5. boosook (Posts: 1361; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
add that camera grip and you'll get a galaxy s4 zoom... ;)
6. Credo (Posts: 731; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Can't wait really ! ....... i will be buying this in Yellow and it will look so sexy together with my Cyan Lumia 920!
8. applesauce (banned) (Posts: 165; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
Why does Nokia taunt me so? I've already saved to buy a Lumia 925 as soon as it hits T-Mobile stores, now I think that I'll just skip on it and buy the "EOS". I am hoping the Camera Grip accessory has a tripod mount screw-hole built-in and not as a secondary accessory, but if so, I'll wind up getting both either way. SO. MUCH. WANT!
9. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
You'll have to by an unlocked version. EOS is supposed to be an AT&T exclusive at launch.
10. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Nokia please release in India asap, waiting to get my hands on it. Nokia FTW, yeah baby.........