Rumored and confirmed specs for the upcoming BlackBerry Z10
0. phoneArena 24 Dec 2012, 02:00 posted on
While the Z10 name and many of the specs are still not 100% confirmed, a couple specifications appear...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
51. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5145; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
See if he uses a BB10 phone. As new phones are acquired, they are either Android or iPs. BTW, he was asked about his phone during one of the interviews he gave this past campaign, and his response was that he was looking forward to the new phones, and he didn't know if he was going to get an Android or iOS phone. That could have been a scripted response, but it shows what has been decided - if RIM was in the mix, he would have talked up BB.
37. papss (Posts: 2842; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
My company has moved away from BB totally and went IOS. they bought all sales iPhones and ipads. I've voiced my thoughts on the move to IOS and how I think they should look into WP8.
39. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1304; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
lol mc1123 a.k.a pikapowerize never show his nose again after i posted a link of his face
are you serious ? Qualcomm MSM8960? why don't they use qualcomm s4 pro krait instead ?
52. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5145; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"why don't they use qualcomm s4 pro krait instead ?"
Because they use 1 - 2 year old bits in their phones. They have never been a platform to showcase new technology. It also cuts their cost of goods sold.
42. Googlethis (Posts: 168; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Just release it allready. i just can't wait
44. cnyte (Posts: 28; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
hopefully this is a great phone. i love my bb
46. AbuSymbian (Posts: 5; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
well it is better than the iphone5 for sure, just the appstore gotta shape up
48. theBankRobber (Posts: 640; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
I bet they delivery on updates better then Motorola lmao.
59. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Also, I think its important to note that businesses are not as thrilled in moving to Android or iOS due to security, which has never really been a problem with RIM. And RIM is doing ok worldwide except in the US. There are still plenty of ways they can make up for lost share as the US is not the only market available anymore.
60. CheapSocks (Posts: 21; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
you've got me at the swappable sd card and removable battery!
64. joey18 (Posts: 491; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
i will try on white version is so cool my only worried blackberry dont fail like blackberry storm
65. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
those are crap specs. blackberry will never learn and for that, will never succeed. they are dead. have been dead a long time. sorry those are just the facts. this is a coke pepsi world, android vs. ios. even windows is going to die, pc and all. chrome os and apple are the two platforms for the future for all things internet and data driven.
69. playmaker (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
Too many die hard apple and Google fans. Do some research and the iPhone, see where Jobs got his idea from, he didn't dream this one up, just made it more adaptable to the current times. One dimensional tablets are great as well. Give RIM a break, even their Playbook using a bluetooth connection to a blackberry devise was brilliant. Who likes brilliant. People like fad. The new bb10 will be technologically more advanced than the iPhone but the reality is marketing trumps technology unless business sees the value which is there. Love your iPhone love your higher bills, Apple doesn't even know how to compress data, business will once again look to cost control and security and don't bring up third party security, just one more level to deal with when RIM can do it all.
71. edmuianga (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Jan 2013)
I want BB back to is place,nr one,BB os is the best....