Rumored Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 appears at the FCC
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2013, 02:39 posted on
Yet another Samsung tablet has been approved by the FCC – the Samsung SM-T320. This is one of the several upcoming tablets expected to be announced by Samsung in early 2014. If rumors are to be trusted, this particular device should be known as the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 once it is released and it could be positioned in the upper mid-range or high-end tablet segment...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hurrycanger (Posts: 1499; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Samsung is giving consumers all screen sizes to choose from. lol.
2. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
2014 is flooding of galaxy pro tablets :P
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3500; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
And S5 versions that too possibly double of S4. ;)
5. ronjr123 (Posts: 67; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I just recieved the note 8 for the holidays. Does the moniker pro mean it will come with the s-pen?
9. inertiatic (Posts: 31; Member since: 29 May 2012)
Only "note" means it comes with the s-pen AFAIK.
6. hafini_27 (Posts: 443; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
So many screen size from Samsung. Next year would be 8.6:)
7. ajac09 (Posts: 1430; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
People complain about the gadget spam but samsung has alot more potential customers then apple does.
8. Lycan155 (Posts: 114; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
Well talk about ugliness :/ all sammy tablets are truly ugly except for note 10.1 2014 now that is a bootiful gadget