Rumored Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 gets benchmarked, specs revealed
0. phoneArena 03 Jan 2014, 02:45 posted on
The Samsung SM-T520 tablet is not even official yet, but thanks to the popular AnTuTu benchmark, we already know what kind of hardware we should be expecting to see under its hood. That's because the device, also referred to as the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, has been benchmarked, which in turn has revealed most of its specs. Let's start with the spiciest bits. It looks like Samsung has picked its own Exynos 5 Octa chip (Exynos 5420) for the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. livyatan (Posts: 732; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Soo..what's the hardware difference between this and the Exynos version of the Note 10.1 2014?
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Tab Pro 10.1
-2GB of RAM
Note 10.1 2014
-3GB of RAM
9. tech2 (Posts: 2354; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
You forgot the main difference...........The Super AMOLED awesomeness in Pro !
12. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4104; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The Note 10.1 2014 has 3 GB of RAM and the S-Pen, this has 2 GB of RAM and no S-Pen. Also, this might have a Super AMOLED display rather than the LCD on the Note.
3. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Speaking of android tablets, may I ask- just where the hell is the next gen nexus 10. I didnt buy a tablet yet because I was waiting for the nexus 10 but its already 2014 and its not here yet :'-(
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Maybe Google delayed it, and I think that Asus is the one who will manufacture the Nexus 10 this time.
5. Duketytz (Posts: 515; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Ahh another Samsung device, it is getting hard to differentiate between the Samsung devices nowadays. It looks like they take the note 3 and auto transform it in Photoshop
6. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
They need to get more creative with their design, to compete with the ipad air, which apparently is a 'good looking' device ... I don't see it though.
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You mean same old 'good looking' device? I tried the iPad Air before, it's just lighter, the bezels are thinner, that's all.
8. twens (Posts: 698; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I don't see the need for a tablet since I bought my note 3. If I need a tablet surface pro 2 will be my choice. I just need that machine soo bad but can't afford it.
10. SportDriver (Posts: 30; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
This or new Nexus 10. It is great tablet but it will be expencive :(.