Rumor says HTC may produce a Windows Phone version of the One
0. phoneArena 21 Jun 2013, 15:53 posted on
General consensus is that the HTC One is one of the best smartphones on the market. It has amazing industrial design, and a spec sheet that can compete with anyone. But, what if you don't really want Android, and would prefer to have a Windows Phone HTC One? Well, that may soon be possible according to a new rumor...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
74. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
no kid, you use them to hate on wp as much as you can, you only credit apple when its to slate wp
same as you only credit HTC when its to attack nokia and wp, but on samsung articles you attack HTC.
basically you have thrown out so much bs with your recycled copy and paste comments that your falling over yourself. you cant keep track of what you have said
nothing stays on top forever, so when whatever it is that takes samsungs or apple's place get there im sure you will do a few minor changes to your comments.
77. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I have never slated or Trolled on Htc!
And why would I if I own the Htc one
What a joke
Stop making up false statements! There is not a single article where I've slated htc
95. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
haha ohh please kid, you have been on here how long? you always make dupe accounts when you get banned and people have seen you slate everything non android and then when it becomes android centric you always side with the top player i.e. samsung. you have slated everyone else.
how many accounts do you have now? 3-4?
and you dont own the HTC One, you flip flop all the time soon you will say you own the s4, then maybe you bought a lumia but ohh shock it was terrible right lmao you trolls need some new material
you have spread your bs everywhere and now its come full circle and smacked you in the face, funny how your own trolling has made what you say invalid
48. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Yes the 808 is masters king of cameras
The L925 is also a great sexy candybar rectangle squarish superb looking phone along with the great EOS coming
50. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
You must be a little kid.
I really love your comments.
Thanks for appreciating Nokia :)
58. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Says the kid who talks like a kid
Speak wisely with faith and wisdom
60. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
ATIV S was a ****.
Stop potatrolling yourself
59. Dastrix (unregistered)
Here are gonna be some angry HTC fans when they hear about the EOS owning the $h!t out of this phone :)
84. wendygarett (unregistered)
Plastic Nokia is afraid when seeing HTC one manage to beat plastic and making a giant tech companies struggle for a weaker sales :)
9. rassouli5 (Posts: 51; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
THANK YOU HTC!!! I'm the first in line to buy that GORGEOUS phone! Windows Phone is the best OS around!
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
More like the worst around
Total lock down
26. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Are you 12 or something you little kid
That's off topic
Grow up speak wisely
31. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
My comments are still better than you. Mr.Potatroll!
90. Credo (Posts: 738; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
That's why Windows Phone is growing faster than your buggy and laggy Android ....
66. SleepingOz (unregistered)
in your opinion..
14. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
You would say that though....look at your picture....wp fanboys are nearly as bad as I sheep...
23. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
samsung fanboys are the worst, like yourself
couldnt resist that, you asked for it really
25. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hahaha I had a feeling you would be turning up as soon as I posted that messaged....I kinda asked for it from you LOL
49. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Better than failing brand and dead platform
52. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Failing platform with fastest growing platform !
Even growing faster than Android. Wow!
76. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Where the hell did you get that from....
78. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Talking a lot of trash and speaking bogus nonsense
81. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Never knew nokia fanboys could be this funny!
64. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Ah miss butterknife, such a big fat hypocrite! Go on any articles on here, Samsung related or not, and count how many irrelevant trolling posts there is from your nokia folks like potato, punypoop, sigpro and co compared to Samsung's. And most of them has been moderated. lol
104. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
You are really sleeping. Do some research WP is the fastest growing platform. Fastest growing doesn't means it has the largest share is the market. Illiterate people
112. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Your just jealous because your family hasn't discovered fire yet.....
115. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
flame on right
why are you stalking his every comment, stop looking for trouble. you and troll become some kind of sad double act?
120. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
You and potato is the same to!
You bully and he trolls®
Both sad Trolls™
29. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
More like worser
At least iFans are not jealous like Nokia Wp8 fans
and angry raged violents and uncivilised
33. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
And Samsung fans are civilized? What a Joke.
Atleast iFans and Nokia fans do not call others "angry raged violents and uncivilised"
We are civilized lovers.
38. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Stop luring you're self
Have self respect
40. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
You are now trolling yourself.
55. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
not you're self. I bet you must be a kid.
18. chrisbo5 (Posts: 31; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
I was hoping for the htc 8x with android instead of windows,not the opposite. that phone with a bigger screen and android would be gorgeous.
45. jiezel91 (Posts: 67; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
The HTC One might be a successful smartphone on Android. But it's hard to say the same thing could happen for it's Windows Phone variant.
We all know the monstrous Nokia Lumia EOS is coming.
54. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
well no one will argue the EOS is going to take the camera crown
but with the HTC ones success if they bring that to wp8 and market it so people associate it with the HTC one then it could be another suprise from HTC
building on the rep of there existing devices, like samsung's galaxy range etc
53. gd761 (Posts: 123; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
HTC has been a Windows Phone Manufacturer in the past and they Can be Again. There are Plenty of us Windows Phone fans out there that are Just Waiting Patiently for a Good Quality Built Windows Phone. HTC has built that for Android with the "ONE".
Sprint is coming Very Close to a Deal with Softbank where they Will be getting an Influx of a LOT of Money to Upgrade their Network to the Global Standard TD-LTE unlike the other Cell Providers who are NOT going to be using the Global Standard for LTE.
It Will be Easier for HTC and the other Manufacturers outside of the US that Make Cellphones that Sell All over the World to be Used in the US on Sprint.
So HTC Can and Should get back to Supporting Windows Phone and make not Only a Variant of the "ONE" the Same Size, but Also make a "ONE Phablet" as well for Windows Phone.
By the end of the year, Windows Phone 9 should also be ready and RTM. That is When HTC should release the 2 different Models of the "ONE" to Sprint. HTC ONE WP9 and HTC ONE Phablet WP9.
How Many of you HTC Fans and Windows Fans would Buy either of these HTC Variants if HTC Would Make them?
56. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Ain't nobody got time to read that
63. papss (unregistered)
As usual my space fans littering a WP8 subject with their version of reality... Shocker.calling Nokia fan boys something worse than what they supposedly are.. Just stop acting your comments are everyone's.. I personally prefer a better camera.. It does matter to me and I'm certain I'm not the only one who feels that way. CPUs are to a point that you can't honestly notice the difference and I'd like to see a cell phone app that is optimized for a S600 and even less so on the S800s.. This forum group is littered with more nonsense in the WP8 comments than any other. Why is that? Are you scared of what you know is going to be a powerhouse in the future? Get over it, WP nor Nokia are going anywhere but up.
69. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
We can see only mid and low end Lumia selling well not high ends!
Yea wait till next year for S600 and S800 in june
79. papss (unregistered)
Why don't you answer the question instead of saying your standard comments? Why do you feel so threatened by WP? It's obvious you are or you wouldn't have about 20% of all WP comments.
82. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Now come on papas we all no that MS is restricting everything! Poor Nokia have to wait for MS to update there OS.
Well Nokia was never ever known to use high end CPU and Gpus! Look back at all there N series and E series device! Htc and Apple were ahead in specs race. Nokia are known as a connecting people for there all round components they use! Even there adverts and TV press are about communicating not like Apples and Samsung showing the best and fastest CPU race!
I see 4% of L9 series selling when L5 and L6 and L8 driving sales of Nokia. Asha are a fail low quality good for nothing phones!
It's all high end devices selling not mid and low
83. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Extreme hardcore dispicable dislike more like not afraid nor jealousy
The OS is purely closed than iOS and totally lock down!
Once coming from Android, it's a knight mare going to Wp8
Ok for first time users who jumped to iOS then Wp
89. papss (unregistered)
I disagree.. I came from a long line of androids and I'm pretty happy with WP8. See unlike you I can appreciate both Android and WP8.. I like both for completely different reasons.. And know both faults and am okay with them. Nokia is the most supportive cell company I've ever had and in turn will support/follow them no matter the OS. That's not to say that I won't own a Android at the same time s
94. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Il'e wait for Wp9 or Wp10 then surely it will be like Nearly Android
93. jsdechavez (Posts: 713; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
And I've been waiting for a full metal Lumia since Day One.. Will it be the One instead? And I hope WP8 doesn't support 4MP ultrapixel camera! Regular pixels with way higher resolution will do better please..
97. Alex123 (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I really want to get HTC one but I hate its ultrapixel Camera. For my opinion, HTC should use its 16MP camera and improve OIS and Dual Led flash or Xenon Flash
99. rcranium (Posts: 29; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Good. Even though I'm back on android, I want wp to succeed and get sizeable market share.
102. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 217; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Though I love Nokia, this wouldn't be a bad thing. More number of WP8 phones in the market, more visibility for the OS. Eventually this will motivate Nokia to come up with even better phones.