Ruling against Samsung to be reviewed by ITC
0. phoneArena 24 Jan 2013, 01:37 posted on
A ruling made in December by the ITC against Samsung found that the Korean manufacturer had infringed on four patents owned by Apple while Sammy was found not to have infringed on two others; both tech titans are seeking a review of the initial decision and at the end of the process, the ITC could issue a ban on U.S. imports of certain Samsung devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5276; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Ah..., nothing like starting the New Year off with more litigation. Attorneys are continuing to make out like bandits.
2. chupoltorero (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
now is the chance of sony/htc/lg/nokia...seize the day!:)
im getting bored with samsung/ios oligopoly
3. idroidequis (Posts: 101; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Couldnt agree more. Sammy v.s apple was last years news.
4. ahhxd717 (Posts: 300; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
I feel the same. While I do like Samsung, I'm tired of it just being Galaxy S v. iPhone. I personally never cared too much for the Galaxy S designs and looks, so I want more companies to be able to fully compete.
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5634; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Damn the itc. How bout ruling against apple for not giving samsung a chance to defend itself. Itc doesnt care bout the consumer only the money it gets from apple. Please stop post negative patents news
6. PAPINYC (limited) (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Doesn't make a difference, I already have my Galaxy Note 2 and, just in case Apple bribes the ITC to rule in its' incompetent favor, I am going to file an insurance claim just to have a back-up Galaxy Note 2.
And, if worse comes to worse, I'll just move to a country where Free Enterprise still exists instead of this Apple Socialistic Society.