Rovio's Amazing Alex launches this Thursday for iOS and Android
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2012, 20:25 posted on
After you've taken the world by storm, making a tidy bit of cash in the process, what do you do for an encore? If you're game developer Rovio, you launch Amazing Alex which is expected to rollout this Thursday in the Google Play Store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
why they wont release games same date on Windows Phone? i really wanna see WP as the 3rd ecosystem but developers dont see it that way... they are obsess with iOS and android and release there games later on WP!!!
4. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
they dont... its just restricted and have you read the comparison between google play store and microsoft marketplace? marketplace offers high quality of apps than play store.. not saying this because im a hater(only fact)(im not a hater i just dislike android but not really really)
6. ez31k (Posts: 45; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
"marketplace offers higher priced apps than play store.."
Fixed it for you... :-)
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it was speculated that WP had higher quality apps due to WP users having as many apps on their device as Android users do despite the difference in how large their respective app selections are.
8. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
LOL. what a troll! Windows Phone doesn't suck it's just young and struggling to find traction, it will find a place or at least fight with RIM for the third spot.
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i think they've got RIM in the headlock without much of a fight. xD
5. aayupanday (Posts: 566; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
They don't coz WP sucks and that's the bottomline !
11. AtomicMe (Posts: 23; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
This game was already released back in 1993 as The Incredible Machine. I remember making hilarious machines that dropped bowling balls on mice and making a tiny man walk off a cliff to his death... Good times.