Rovio launches "The Croods" for iOS and Android
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2013, 10:25 posted on
Mobile game developer has launched a new title, "The Croods," which is based on the animated movie of the same name by Dreamworks; the idea of the game is to go from panel to panel, gathering food and collecting strange animals as you play as as the first modern family in what the trailer for the game calls "pre-hysterical" times...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5553; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I think Bad Piggies and Angry Birds is better than this.
2. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
who plays this game there many better games out there
6. SleepingOz (unregistered)
True, it sucks!
3. avin007 (Posts: 139; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
These in app purchases are nasty tricks..... Devs should either supply free or paid apps....... not the in app purchase kind.....
4. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
This is probably best way for them to earn, since paid apps are easily pirated but IAP are not that easy to crack...
5. ddxmms (Posts: 145; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
Let's hope the pre-historic version of Apple isn't going to claim a patent for the wheel.
lol good one !