Rovio launches "The Croods" for iOS and Android
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Mar 2013, 10:25
Mobile game developer has launched a new title, "The Croods," which is based on the animated movie of the same name by Dreamworks; the idea of the game is to go from panel to panel, gathering food and collecting strange animals as you play as as the first modern family in what the trailer for the game calls "pre-hysterical" times...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID posted on 14 Mar 2013, 10:31 0 0
I think Bad Piggies and Angry Birds is better than this.
2. lovenyc8 posted on 14 Mar 2013, 10:35 1 0
who plays this game there many better games out there
3. avin007 posted on 14 Mar 2013, 10:35 1 0
These in app purchases are nasty tricks..... Devs should either supply free or paid apps....... not the in app purchase kind.....
4. anGel_pLayer posted on 14 Mar 2013, 11:11 0 0
This is probably best way for them to earn, since paid apps are easily pirated but IAP are not that easy to crack...
5. ddxmms posted on 14 Mar 2013, 11:23 0 1
Let's hope the pre-historic version of Apple isn't going to claim a patent for the wheel.
lol good one !