Rotary cameraphone Oppo N1 can be yours for just $99 thanks to a new pioneer program
0. phoneArena 14 Oct 2013, 03:37 posted on
Oppo is a part of the rapidly expanding family of premium Chinese smartphone brands, and it's arguably one of the star members...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Looks like one of those freak phones.
2. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
So when Apple makes a conservative iPhone it's innovative and when Oppo makes an innovative phone it's "freak"?
6. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Its all about user experience. A simple, reliable and elegant user experience unlike a phone that stutters when with a snapdragon 600 #thenextbigflop
7. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
elegant user experience?? Everyone has different preference and that's that. I think the phone has good concept but it has one big problem... since it has axle to rotate that became the weak point of the phone. In other word it is the point expect to break when you drop your phone and after years of usage. Freak show? no... but an attempt of innovation? yes.
5. iDroidWin (Posts: 117; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
I am loving the freak show and has my attention since September 2nd.
3. Sondae (Posts: 277; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
This design reminds of Nokia back where you can rotate the camera.
8. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 May 2012)
ok so i am taking a selfy and a call come in,i gotta shout to the caller hold on let me rotate my earpiece so i can hear you,doesn't seem all that smart to me
11. Tech_Junkie1996 (Posts: 43; Member since: 29 Aug 2013)
Would you really try and take a selfie while on the phone? Even if you did that with a normal phone, you would have to hold the phone away from your face and would not be able to hear them.
9. Navaid (Posts: 46; Member since: 05 Sep 2013)
You have rotated the camera and while it's there you are getting a call and your speaker is on back..Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
10. smdeezy (Posts: 66; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I think its a sweet idea. Now you don't have that dinky little camera on the front. You can take high quality selfies (if you're into that) or HD Video if your chatting with someone.
12. notoffended (Posts: 16; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
Gsmarena doesn't have any details about this phone..
When is it launching in the international market..
Will it be available in India?