Rose gold Samsung Galaxy Note 3 now on backorder with Verizon for $249.99
4. ez31k (Posts: 43; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Says the guy who would blow an iphone if it had a penis.... your comments are vapid, biased, and just plain boring. Why dont you go play in the apple forums on your laptop while walking into oncoming traffic... :-)
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 11951; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Man all that over a comment about a phone? That clearly shows you have absolutely no life.
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2367; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle "darkk" to me.
11. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Don't call him "darkk" because he'll go a'cryin' racism; call him teapot-sippicup.
13. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2367; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Perhaps you haven't noticed, but I'm quite "darkk" myself. He knows I'll call him out from time to time, but unlike you, it's always done with respect. I don't come on here to bash anyone for their personal choices unless they decide to attack me. I don't see the need to show anyone any less respect online than I would face to face.
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 11951; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Beautiful gold 5s inspired design. +1 Mxy, and I'm currently walking SB in NB traffic ;).
7. Mr.Verizon (Posts: 23; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
You say that like Samsung's first "Gold" phone wasn't the 2004 Athen's Olympic Phone or their first "Rose Gold" phone wasn't the Samsung SHC-Z00S “Wise Classic“ from 2011. And considering the backplate isn't Rose Gold like the back of the 5S is "Champagne", it doesn't look inspired from Apple at all. Samsung just used a regular jewelry/watch color that i see often.
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 11951; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
No, I'm saying its 2014 and that rose gold note 3 is inspired by the success of the gold 5s. I was alive and a techie in 04, I'm aware of what Sammy had then, don't need a history lesson. Like it or not, the gold 5s drove Sammy to produce this. Get over it.
12. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Stop fantasizing; gold 5S didn't inspire anything, Samsung has had gold-colored handsets in the past (way before that teeny-tiny 5S came along with its' overpriced price point). This gold Note 3 stomps on that MiNiScule QuasiPhone.