Root available for T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T variants of the Galaxy S III
1. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Awesome, XDA will make the best phone even better - expect a JB upgrade as soon as possible.
2. tedkord (Posts: 9859; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
What about the Verizon one? Oh, that's right, no one has one yet because Verizon HAS to be the last to the table every time.
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
RAZR and MAXX still the best for now, with Verizon - Big RED will be getting a windows phone soon enough, but clearly AT&T has the best choices for OSes/style/sizes of smartphones. Wow, just in April 2010, I was complaining to them how their lineup of smartphones was so weak.
3. blade (Posts: 32; Member since: 28 May 2012)
yeah i got a an habit of flashing cynogen hate the fucccking stock rom of all the manufactures
5. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Even now I am on a leak of ICS, and such leak is supposed to be the actual version for the RAZR. There are plenty of ROMs out there, that are noT CM, that are very good.
FUSION ICS for the captivate, for example.
6. Orbitman (Posts: 110; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
*looks at picture*: this is why I love android, we sh*t roots lol
7. keithboucher (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
That a great news!! Now we will get to use a better version for Galaxy S IIIs.