Rogers-locked Sony Xperia ZL up for pre-order by Sony; will ship on April 2nd
0. phoneArena 18 Mar 2013, 23:04 posted on
The Sony ZL is now available for pre-order for Canadian carrier Rogers at a price of $674.99 for the carrier-locked version of the device; Sony is accepting pre-orders for the phone, which is expected to be available to be shipped out on April 2nd, and employees at other Canadian carriers Bell, Mobilicity, MTS, Videotron and WIND Mobile are also getting ready for the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I just don't understand, Sony available in Canada but not in US? :(
2. Bernoulli (Posts: 2191; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
You don't even live in the us, plus I thought you were more focused on the n9
3. izim1 (Posts: 86; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
The unlock unbranded zl is listed on the Sony store for $760 with a coming soon sign on it. $760 are you serious Sony?
4. Taters (Posts: 3822; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Dead in the water since the GS4 will most likely be $599.99.
5. oister85 (Posts: 425; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I know exactly why would sony price it higher that the s4, is not even dust resistant.
6. anleoflippy (Posts: 412; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
I wonder why Sony makes it's price high.
Here in Malaysia, the ZL cost RM1899 ($600) while Z is RM2199 ($700)
Something to do with tax?
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6973; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
What gives? No u.s. date sony :(