Rogers is getting the Samsung Infuse 4G; with Gingerbread on board
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Jun 2011, 10:32
What’s better than knowing that Rogers customers are going to see the Samsung Infuse 4G in the near future? Well, how about packing along the latest version of Android from the onset with Gingerbread on board...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nacixem posted on 16 Jun 2011, 12:05 0 0
...say what? thats awesome maybe soon the update for the AT&T version would come and we'd all be happy...this made my day IN THE FUTURE. haha...
2. WirelessCon posted on 16 Jun 2011, 12:24 0 0
It's a very good phone, probably better with Gingerbread. Canadians, you're going to love it.
3. Carlos (unregistered) posted on 16 Jun 2011, 12:43 0 0
I am surprised phonearena hasn't talked about the atrix 2.3 update later this month
5. derp (unregistered) posted on 16 Jun 2011, 14:57 0 0
Boy i bet those force close errors and constant power cycling looks amazing on this phone.
6. Goldeneye posted on 16 Jun 2011, 18:11 0 0
Expect to pay like $300 with the insane 3 year contract for this little tablet
7. RichardGrant (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2011, 13:43 0 0
Samsung improved on the Charge slightly with the Infuse although you would expect more from them. It does look like the Infuse 4G is a popular phone though. There is a pretty good review at:http://www.android-advice.com/2011/samsung-infuse- 4g-review/ if anyone is interested.