Rogers confirms record-breaking BlackBerry Z10 launch
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Feb 2013, 09:07
We've told you how happy BlackBerry's CEO is because of the record-breaking Canadian launch of the BlackBerry Z10, but as good as it is to know that the company is doing well once again, we couldn't help but notice the fact that the CEO's statement wasn't backed by any numbers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (limited) 4 days ago posted on 07 Feb 2013, 09:15 2 21
Mindless bb fans lined up and buy this for no reason :(
5. atbaan posted on 07 Feb 2013, 09:56 7 1
z10 is perfect except the battery life even has flash which android 4.1 doesnt support :)
15. yowanvista posted on 07 Feb 2013, 12:14 0 2
Android 4.1 supports Flash, you just have to install the .apk
18. atbaan posted on 08 Feb 2013, 07:14 0 0
The point is android no longer support flash officially
6. simplyj posted on 07 Feb 2013, 10:02 6 2
You line up to buy Apple products don't you? Even if you buy them second hand, you're still lining up to buy one and use it.
The BB Z10 is going to be my next phone. I'm done with Windows Phone.
7. freebee269 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 10:06 1 1
i have a lumia 920. htc m7 will be my next phone. i want a 1080p screen but dont want 5 inches. so the m7 is perfect. i just hope the camera lives up to its "ultrapixel" billing.
12. simplyj posted on 07 Feb 2013, 10:54 3 1
I thing HTC's designs are great. Much better than Samsung for sure. I prefer the Super LCD3 over the AMOLED HD screens as well. People will hate on me for that.
I already have a Nexus 7, and havent decided if I want another Android device at the same time.
16. PhoneArenaUser posted on 07 Feb 2013, 18:26 2 1
"I thing HTC's designs are great. Much better than Samsung for sure. I prefer the Super LCD3 over the AMOLED HD screens as well. People will hate on me for that."
I don't hate, I agree with this! I also don't like OLED based displays, because at the moment they have more disadvantages than advantages.
11. Jonathan41 posted on 07 Feb 2013, 10:44 2 2
Mindless iPhone fans lined up and buy it for no reason :(
14. donfem posted on 07 Feb 2013, 11:54 0 1
The "mindless reason" you line up for your mindless phone right?
17. Mittal posted on 08 Feb 2013, 00:35 0 0
Ppl i think its about time we stopped feeding this TROLL
Your comment added no value to any discussion.
One of your objectives was to be the 1st to make the post
Kindly dont be such a limelight seeker
3. drdaly posted on 07 Feb 2013, 09:20 12 2
For god sack stop bashing BB success!!
Wish them the good luck in their way and stop being so damn suspicious about their sales and product efficiency, because all the topics are so Bashing them !!!
4. PhoneArenaUser posted on 07 Feb 2013, 09:28 1 10
I won't be surprised if after a while they will also confirm record-breaking disappointment (only my opinion).
10. Muzhhur posted on 07 Feb 2013, 10:35 0 1
Well, we wil see what comes next.. give them time
13. g2a5b0e posted on 07 Feb 2013, 11:12 1 2
Even if the Z10 sells way more than any other Blackberry before it, I would say that's a rather dubious honor at best. The smartphone market is many times larger than it was in heyday of the Blackberry, so it should break those previous records. We'll have to wait & see how these numbers actually stack up against today's giants.