Rogers ad for Motorola RAZR takes the cake
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Nov 2011, 17:52
So just how sharp is the Motorola RAZR? Canadian carrier Rogers demonstrates by shooting the device out of some sort of air cannon and shows you the resulting damage to an egg and a cake; we suggest that you don't try this at home...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. systamatics posted on 26 Nov 2011, 20:18 2 1
the screen shouldv been cleaned better at the end
3. narley posted on 26 Nov 2011, 20:53 2 2
...if that was any other phone that egg and cake would have definitely stopped it.
Waste of a perfectly good cake.
4. toaster posted on 26 Nov 2011, 20:55 2 0
Great. Now if I know I have the urge to shoot my phone out of a cannon and into a birthday cake, I'm covered.
6. Sniggly posted on 26 Nov 2011, 22:42 3 0
That was an awesome ad. Definitely memorable even if it doesn't result in record breaking sales.
7. evanskylerrr posted on 26 Nov 2011, 22:52 2 1
this commercial goes to show how "thin and powerful" the device isss people. lmaoo. it's not to show that you do this everyday, just how powerful it is, like a phone that can survive after being shot out and that it's so thin, it leaves a somewhat clean cut.
8. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 27 Nov 2011, 07:32 3 1
PA would have surely praised it if it was an iphone
9. sun0066 posted on 27 Nov 2011, 09:45 1 1
gross, just a mess , what have the phone razr to do with a cake , i dont see the connection or the advantage for the phone to be thin in this commercial , or it is that we could use it to cut cakes, lol
10. remixfa posted on 27 Nov 2011, 22:47 0 0
studies have shown that only the most brilliant and most ludacris ads are memorable.. I would definitely put that in the second category though.. lol. I coulda went for it had they mentioned the gorilla glass n kevlar as they were wiping off the phone to explain why it had no damage.
11. D1stur83D17 posted on 28 Nov 2011, 09:54 0 0
Ahhh come on people???? Can u honestly sit there and say that wasn\'t at least the slightest bit entertaining???? Get a sense of humor!!!! The egg destruction was predictable but the cake was very surprising!!! I loved the ad!! Well done, Rogers. I won\'t forget that any time soon!!