Roadmap mentions a February 18th launch date for the Samsung Galaxy Note LTE, Rugby Smart, and AT&T Fusion
0. phoneArena 25 Jan 2012, 13:51 posted on
We’ve played around with the Samsung Galaxy Note LTE for a short time during CES, but it seems as though the wait for it won’t be much longer. Again, another leaked Q1 2012 AT&T roadmap mentions the phablet/tabphone launching on February 18th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. evo-ninja (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 May 2011)
galaxy note in less than a month, i'm inn, than get the nokia 900 for my bro in march, but I hate at&t, oh well it's time to love wat I hate
2. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1032; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Galaxy Note...............$300 on a 2yr contract??? I was hoping that it would be around the $200-$250 range!! Id still get the phone and keep it for at least 18 months no matter what phones come their way to make it more reasonable.
Buying a $300 phone on a 2yr contract hasnt received alot of praise lately, but this could be the exception
3. bigsimpd (Posts: 93; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
It must be coming with ICS aboard that would be great if it is either way I'm getting it can't wait.
4. bigsimpd (Posts: 93; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Please release in White the same day not a month later don't wanna pay a restocking fee!
6. xoutrageousx (Posts: 70; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
Android phones in white come out 1 month later....after the buyers remorse policy is over.
7. christianqwerty (Posts: 467; Member since: 05 May 2011)
the samsung Galaxy skyrocket s2 is 149.99 at my local at&t store?
8. JGuinan007 (Posts: 684; Member since: 19 May 2011)
depends on region right now for me i's 199.99