Rise and shine: the best alarm clock apps for Android
0. phoneArena 27 Aug 2012, 08:39 posted on
From the cruel to the gentle, the Play Store is chock full of apps that help you shake off that sleepy attitude of yours towards the bright new day. Some are downright nasty, for the times you absolutely have to get up, regardless of the damage to your nervous system, and some gently lull you into doing it with soft nature sounds...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nicholassss (Posts: 368; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Am i behind the times because I use the one that come preloaded on my phone? :(
2. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Not at all! The stock alarm app does its job well.
These are just gimmicky apps that eat up your RAM.
19. IHatePhones (Posts: 99; Member since: 12 Aug 2009)
Not at all! Alarm clock Plus has gradual (increasing) alarms which ease you awake. And quick "nap" options that don't require much to set at all. I use ACP when I'm away from home otherwise I use a real alarm clock, my old phone and alarm had let me down once before and I'll not let that happen again (once bitten, twice shy and all that). But it is always active on my phone and I notice no difference in performance.
3. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I'll be honest,i only clicked on this article over the cover picture!
7. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4808; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Me too. My question is why not sleep with out that weird shirt thing she has on. I mean either you wear something or not. What her arms & belly are cold but her chest is not? Yeah I really don't know what to make of it. Every girl I have ever been with always sleep with out a bra, they say it's uncomfortable to sleep with a bra on.
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Forget the part about getting out of bed from a night out bash. The absolutely hardest thing to do is get out of bed when your honey is in bed with you and she is in an amorous state of mind.
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4808; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Man do I know it! ESPECIALLY getting busy again when you wake right up in the morning! Double whammy! lol
10. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
It's actually not hard to "get up" when you're in bed with wifey :) I find it harder not to get up.
....alarm? what alarm?
11. Nookie4u (Posts: 133; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
I had a feeling when i saw that tell-tale article cover that this is has to be about a group of apps. They did a similar cover with the summer games collection.
5. KazEmpire (Posts: 39; Member since: 07 Nov 2011)
Just tell me which app comes with this Chick!!!
that app is the best
16. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
get married lol, this chick is the best alarm that make you don't want get off your bad
6. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 418; Member since: 04 May 2012)
I use Alarm clock Extreme, I like how you are asked a math problem, a captcha code or shake the phone to turn it off or even just snooze it. It pretty much has everything you'd need to really wake up.
12. torr310 (Posts: 784; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
"Alarm Clock Xtreme" hands down! Simple and do the job!
13. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 549; Member since: 20 May 2012)
I wanna rise and shine with that chick in the article pic
15. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I use SHAKE ALARM DROID clock best alarm clock that can wake me up to my favorite song
18. codymws (Posts: 237; Member since: 17 Jun 2010)
I use Senti Wayk and I really like it. It has some really cool/unique features.