Rise Alarm Clock redefines simplicity in a clock app with new interface ideas
0. phoneArena 21 Dec 2012, 03:10 posted on
Alarm clock apps are usually a utility you just use without paying much attention to. After all, they all do almost the same thing - the alarm rings, you snooze it and that’s it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jeff1434325 (Posts: 97; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I think it's quite expensive for an alarm clock.
5. iDroidWin (Posts: 117; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
I have seen better apps for clock on Android.
3. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1236; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
well crappy expensive stuff like this comes only for iOS :)
4. PotDragon (banned) (Posts: 214; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
Only an iPhone user is stupid enough to pay $1.99 for an alarm clock.
Clunky time settings? Only an iPhone user has difficulty figuring out an alarm clock.
6. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I like the UI of it. But like others have said, if you have problems with a alarm clock app, maybe it's not the app that's the problem.