Rise Alarm Clock redefines simplicity in a clock app with new interface ideas
And here comes Rise Alarm Clock for iOS, an application that takes the alarm interface seriously yet simply. With an uncluttered interface and a simple idea - drag your finger up or down to change the time, swipe right to turn it off.
It doesn’t get any simpler and when you’re half-awake simplicity is all you need. So why don’t you give it a shot, it supports repetitive alarms, snooze time adjustments and setting the ringtones, and of course it works when the app is closed. The app costs $1.99 and you can get it at the link below.
1. jeff1434325 (Posts: 93; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I think it's quite expensive for an alarm clock.
5. iDroidWin (Posts: 117; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
I have seen better apps for clock on Android.
3. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
well crappy expensive stuff like this comes only for iOS :)
4. PotDragon (banned) (Posts: 214; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
Only an iPhone user is stupid enough to pay $1.99 for an alarm clock.
Clunky time settings? Only an iPhone user has difficulty figuring out an alarm clock.
6. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I like the UI of it. But like others have said, if you have problems with a alarm clock app, maybe it's not the app that's the problem.