Rich Recording Phase 2 overview: control your stereo sound capture on Nokia Lumia 1020
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2013, 09:14 posted on
Nokia blew us away with the audio capture quality of its 808 PureView handset last year, as we'd never heard until then a phone that can be taken to a concert, and record it in full clarity, without being threatened neither by the deep bass, nor by the shrill voice of the lead singer, as it can grab sounds north of the 140 dB level without a hiccup. Now an improved Rich Recording version lands at the Lumia 1020...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. tashreef (Posts: 475; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
No wonder that nokia sued htc ? This article is enough to understand why they seeked ban on ONE ....... GREAT job nokia..
Well if you don't have a lumia, you don't have a lumia
9. SleepingOz (Posts: 2374; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Sorry but I'd take the One over this lumia any day! You seem to forget that a great smartphone is not just about the camera. The HTC One is definitely a better smartphone than this!
11. SakuroAkino (banned) (Posts: 141; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
Actually these 15-20 users on Phonearena are a group of gangs
They are buying 2-3 million lumia's together
And helping nokia in sales
49. SleepingOz (Posts: 2374; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
So what? How does it change the fact that it's a better smartphone than the lumia 1020?
33. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 770; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Love the Rich Recording. My only issue with it is that it slightly drowns out the loudness and requires you to turn up your speakers more. Wish they could find a better balance in that respect.
35. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
^ this(!!!) is how people should comment! No fuss, no puss...just raw point to the article.
36. SleepingOz (Posts: 2374; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Like you do on every Samsung articles, right?
Such a hypocrite!
37. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Yeah, like you do on Nokia articles. Hypocrite right back at you.
Is your screw loose? Do you need check up?
I'm talking about him not me...if you were sane enough, you would've caught that. You just want to bite me.
I may say things, but not like you do.
Sorry, had to say it.
38. SleepingOz (Posts: 2374; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Like I do? Really? Do I troll nokia articles? Do I leave nonsensical BS comments on nokia articles? All I did on this one is to reply to someone who wanted to start a flame war, with valid arguement. I dare you to find one single nokia article where I did what you usually do on Samsung articles!
"I'm talking about him not me...if you were sane enough, you would've caught that."
I did get that and that's the main reason that makes you a hypocrite!
40. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
O no...i'm not going to waste my time looking for what is and what is not!
I'm not justifying myself...i'm just saying the way he commented was fair and square with respect to the article, and that is how comments should be...(INCLUDING MINE)! Which part of 'people' didn't you understand?
Have you lost your mind man?
50. Damo579 (Posts: 104; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I totally agree hopefully generation 3 will fix this.
44. persikon (Posts: 28; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Another reason to get the 1020! You get what you pay for!
51. Damo579 (Posts: 104; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I hear that when the Nokia pro camera app is released for the Lumia 92x range it will enable stereo recording when we shoot video. They have the same microphones as the 1020. At the moment it's in mono.....