Rheti makes it possible to create your own Android app even if you don't know how to code
0. phoneArena 10 Dec 2013, 07:35 posted on
Have you ever had the feeling you have that million dollar idea, but you just don’t have the resources to make it a reality?…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Wow that's a really wonderful app.
2. Gaurav008 (Posts: 328; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Now that's an awesome idea. Best of all, it's supposed to be free.
3. Vish_i_was (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Dec 2013)
The power of little green bot!!! I can't be more satisfied
4. turborob082 (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Dec 2013)
Does anyone know if this will let you integrate APIs to enhance the apps functionality? IT would be great if it was simple but would laso be helpful if i could make a general app and then add functionality by coding certain sections. Info is much appreciated!
5. Victor.H (Posts: 658; Member since: 27 May 2011)
The app is not yet out, but I've reached out to beta test and will update you once I know.
12. Victor.H (Posts: 658; Member since: 27 May 2011)
So the answer seems to be yes, but the number of APIs is a bit limited right now. Keep in mind that the app is still in private beta and I expect this to improve in the final version.
8. zmz.muazzammullahgmail.com (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Dec 2013)
generally all those automatic app creators will somewhere in line not be able to do some or the other feature or options
therefore coding actually does this making apps for android better
9. zmz.muazzammullahgmail.com (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 Dec 2013)
but i must say rheti looks good but will fail in making some apps
11. taikucing (unregistered)
can only make simple apps
13. dnjuan03 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
Great app! I just built a feed from my google docs integration for my pricing page, integrated Parse to build a form, paypal to buy some of my products, and am now experimenting with their Picasa, twitter, and Facebook features. Definitely understand they're in private Beta but this app has the most potential I have seen based solely on how I'm building my features. Will be an AMAAAZING if they can pull it off! So far, I'm super excited
14. jroc74 (Posts: 6004; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
This reminds me of when I first used Front Page to make a website and auction for Ebay. You had the option to either see code or what the page would look like in real time or both. Drag n drop a pic, and see it instead of typing in the location of the pic.
I am a visual person, so if I had to do it code only I would constantly be checking to see how it looked. Now to see if I can make millions of dollars with an Android app....
15. sdomene (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
This app sounds great. I can't wait to try it out. Can I join the beta?