Retina display production may delay iPhone 5S and new iPad mini release
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2013, 16:30 posted on
It's not the biggest delay ever, but when you only release one new phone a year, any delay is going to annoy a lot more people. We've been working under the assumption so far that Apple would be announcing and releasing the iPhone 5S in September, but a new report is saying that release date could be pushed back until October...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
U mean the SAME RETINA DISPLAY?
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 16984; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
10 outta 10, and 150 outta 150 are the "SAME" too...there examples of perfection.
2. max9777 (Posts: 77; Member since: 11 Dec 2011)
I wonder how that will effect sales of iphones, the new big thing september Iphone 5S 4 months later the new new big thing Iphone 6??
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 16984; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The best display in mobile takes time to perfect.
11. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
no more amoled!!
here I come retina display!!
13. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
You do know that retina display only means that you do not see pixels on the display from (I think) 20 cm. It can be AMOLED or LCD or PLASMA or CRT :). Also the new AMOLED displays are awesome, almost as good calibrated as Iphone 5 (which has 99% of RGB), this new AMOLED in SGS4 has better white than Iphone 5, about 6570 K and Iphone has around 7000 K.
14. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Thank you for your info...:)
15. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Iphone5 retina isn't the highest resolution by a long shot.
7. medicci37 (Posts: 1156; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
No way Apple will release the iPhone 6 that close 2 5S launch.
8. Seymur (unregistered)
Because writing "to" was too difficult
9. jameshoe (unregistered)
Complicated thing comes complicated making, that's why there's an iPhone and there's everything else.
12. Topcat488 (Posts: 1314; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
This is too complicated for Apple... Their still working on MAPS, and a way to wean iphoners off Google Now... It takes time to put 1 product out a year!