Professor Ward's polymer gel battery
Researcher creates polymer gel that promises cheaper and more flexible batteries for our gadgets
1. sudhar131998 (Posts: 63; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
this battery can power up the next gen glass based devices as seen on movies like AVATAR etc.
2. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if this proves tangeble on a large scale, that would be awesome.
3. KEVlN (Posts: 83; Member since: 19 Aug 2011)
I thought we'd be way passed Lithium Ion batteries before 2010. Bout time! And its a shame because we still might not see this technology for another year or so...
4. s (unregistered)
Becareful !!!_ apple might go sue the heck out them cus somehow this technology is magically theirs
5. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
6. Luuthian (Posts: 236; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
That's not even close to the same thing though :P.