Research shows weather apps are the big money winners in the Android Market
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Sep 2011, 20:25
research2guidance has new numbers on the Android Market, and they show some interesting things about the growth of the Market, and about the revenues generated by various categories of apps...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. E.N. posted on 13 Sep 2011, 23:46 0 0
I can't believe weather apps are the money maker on Android. Are the weather apps full featured applications with multiple features or are they just widgets?
4. protozeloz posted on 14 Sep 2011, 04:24 0 0
I was bought with beautiful widgets. A nice interface a notification bar widget, some cool sense like animations. The and lots of different looks
5. protozeloz posted on 14 Sep 2011, 09:15 0 0
oh and it depends, some can give you several places and full details on most things, and what you mean with "just widgets"
oh and this are my favs
3. Rizki (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 04:18 0 0
Not if you live in country with 2 Seasons. I use weather widget only for its pretty appearance.