Reporter gets to tour Foxconn's iPad plant and has the video to prove it
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Apr 2012, 04:32
Rob Schmitz is the chief of American Public Media’s Marketplace China bureau and he recently got in the limelight by taking a big part in exposing the lies of Mike Dorsay…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. youmadbro posted on 09 Apr 2012, 04:58 4 2
Very interesting video. It really explained a lot. I'm really glad I watched it as it finally clears the misunderstanding people have about their work conditions.
6. 0o0blackstar0o0 posted on 09 Apr 2012, 09:10 1 0
4. remixfa posted on 09 Apr 2012, 08:14 1 0
and was that.. was that... an apple logo on a piece of the ipad.. OMG OMG OMG!
yea, ok now lets get the undercover story, not more officially allowed filmed stories. Because those official films and the reports coming from the workers never match.
12. Lucas777 posted on 09 Apr 2012, 14:30 1 0
ah so when a report actually does come out-- as others have that foxconn's factories are no different (maybe better) than the rest of china's, u just refuse to admit it?
8. Republican posted on 09 Apr 2012, 10:48 2 1
The conditions are not bad at all. It's the unions fault these jobs are now in China. The american worker needs to be competitive with the chinese worker,who is now the most productive and affordable worker in the world.
9. PhoneArenaUser posted on 09 Apr 2012, 11:28 2 2
Then what about a suicides, just coincidence?
10. Republican posted on 09 Apr 2012, 11:49 1 2
If they wanna kill themselves,so be it. Nobody forced them to be there in the first place. As long as products keep being made,who cares? Good riddance,lazy bums.