Report says that former Palm CEO and webOS mastermind Jon Rubinstein has left HP
0. phoneArena 27 Jan 2012, 11:49 posted on
Well, the day is finally here as a new report mentions that former Palm CEO and webOS mastermind Jon Rubinstein is out at HP. In some way, it’s a sad departure considering the roller coaster ride we’ve seen taken by the once fledgling mobile platform deemed to be an iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I think that HP should give a try with an Android tablet. The number one maker of PC might have some success with it.
2. pooked (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
And also maybe some affordable tablets too. Something that wont brake our pockets and also without a contract but with decent hardware specs.
3. alpinejason (Posts: 218; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
that is not how you spell break as in brake.
5. simplyj (Posts: 402; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
the touchpad was pretty affordable and really good. you didnt get one huh?