Report says September launch for iOS 6 along with next Apple iPhone
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Jun 2012, 01:31
Apple is expected to release the Golden Master for iOS 6 early enough in September so as to launch the next version of the Apple iPhone that month; by doing this, Apple will be able to include sales of the device in trhe calendar third quarter which ends in September...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. taco50 (banned) posted on 11 Jun 2012, 01:34 12 13
I can't wait to see all the goodies announced today!!
5. Sniggly posted on 11 Jun 2012, 01:48 4 3
Yeah, I can't wait to see what's up too. It's sure to be educational.
14. ScottSchneider posted on 11 Jun 2012, 04:06 2 5
Yeah... I can Wait... Nothing New in it... :-I
20. taco50 (banned) posted on 11 Jun 2012, 11:42 0 1
Notice how I got 12 thumbs down from fandroids. They're terrified.
22. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Jun 2012, 12:36 0 3
Or maybe people just don't like your position and how are you acting?
21. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Jun 2012, 12:34 0 3
"The world's most advanced mobile operating system."
And where they are hiding that advance ?
25. PhoneArenaUser posted on 12 Jun 2012, 13:26 0 1
No, you are!
2. matrix_neo posted on 11 Jun 2012, 01:40 6 7
Nothing too much to be excited, im sure the new features of their ios, android has it already or even windows phone. Copying will be trending. Lol
15. GuiltyBystander posted on 11 Jun 2012, 05:19 1 0
Companies copy each other all the time in everything, it's fine.. they copy the idea and make it better if possible, this is how technology moves forward.
19. sithman (banned) posted on 11 Jun 2012, 11:41 0 1
Thank u for explaining that to matrix_neo. What a lame.
26. matrix_neo posted on 12 Jun 2012, 17:09 0 0
i obviously knew some companies copying each other. This article is all about apple, and obviously again, i$heeps are accusing android of copying ios especially for the iphone. copying is still new to mobile arena. try to check your web add also maybe you're in a wrong site. This is PHONEARENA, it talks about mostly phones. there's no need for me to explain more, you're such a lame to comprehend.
3. wendygarett (limited) 3 days ago posted on 11 Jun 2012, 01:42 3 2
I cant wait to update my iphone4s!!
6. mas11 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 01:55 9 0
It would be nice to see a new UI. The whole app grid has gotten pretty boring.
7. jacko1977 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 02:02 4 2
The world's most advanced mobile operating system sue them for false advertising
8. mhiharis posted on 11 Jun 2012, 02:41 2 1
Apple the same old operating system just a bit Icon and wallpaper changed, nothing else.
10. rudlie posted on 11 Jun 2012, 03:15 1 3
too many makeup artist here. you are try to decorating your UI with pretty-girly widgets while it sacrifice memory, performance and power. I'm happy with what iOS has, even with simpe UI because it's giving me a better experience with the optimal performance.
12. mas11 posted on 11 Jun 2012, 03:37 3 0
Then don't use widgets! That's the beauty of choice.
13. rudlie posted on 11 Jun 2012, 03:45 0 1
Yes. my choice is factory default. that is the best choice for android os hahahaha
11. Nocturne posted on 11 Jun 2012, 03:27 0 0
@rudlie (sorry for fail of posting new comment as opposed to replying to yours)
I suppose the main thing you forget is that android users have the CHOICE to add widgets to their home screen, whereas iOS users do not.
It'll be interesting to see today if they have any new features not already on another OS, hopefully its more than just the new iMap.
Good competition, and dare i say Innovation, between Android and iOS, heck even Windows phone and RIM, can only benefit the consumer so I hope they have a few surprises in store.
24. deathyyy posted on 11 Jun 2012, 15:01 0 0
@nocturne and the simple option for someone who wants widgets is to get an android.
the amount of apple hate in every comment on this site is absurd- i have an iphone and am a very tech savvy user. i've owned Galaxy S IIs, Photons, Evos and am going to get the GSIII or new Evo, and I still prefer my iphone. Know why? Because it's all PERSONAL PREFERENCE. Hate on iOS all you want, but please refrain from simply being bigots because someone else has a difference of opinion from you.