Report says BlackBerry just cut its U.S. sales force in half
1. Ninetysix (Posts: 2340; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
RIP. They had a chance to get back some of their marketshare but they took a little too long to revamp their product line.
4. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Sad but true. Can't help to wonder if things would have been better if they would have gotten the new lineup out before the Christmas season last year, instead of waiting until late January, early February time frame. Still hope they can pull it together and stay in the game.
9. roldefol (Posts: 4108; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
They needed brand new product before Christmas season 2011. By then, many of their users were already moving on to iPhones and Androids.
10. lekeola (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
OS 2 .1 .0 .1753 Now Available Officially For BlackBerry PlayBook
. it came out few days ago
2. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
They took way to long with the BB10 handset and the fact that they did not upgrade the Playbook to BB10 is pathetic. I don\'t care if the device would have been a little sluggish, just give us the update you promised back in January 2013.
3. Connie B (Posts: 31; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
BlackBerry made phones that sucks for too long. It is time for them to go away now.
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Their phones don\\\\\\\'t suck, BlackBerry Z10 is a nice phone though, but it is overpriced judging by the not-so beasty specs. The BlackBerry Q10 is okay, but it is OVERPRICED, very OVERPRICED for a QWERTY phone.
BlackBerry won\\\'t be sinking if they release the BlackBerry 10 earlier, but sadly, they are too late. There are few things that can save them from sinking,
1. Lower the price of their phones.
2. Increase the amount of apps and games.
3. Make a phone with beasty specs.
4. If lucky enough, they will be bought by Samsung or others.
7. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
And more marketing. They do have some great phones, not enough people get reminded of that. Are too pricey though, agree with that.
13. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Why so you keep praising this failure of a company. Nothing can save them they are done. Nobody wants anything to do with them
6. maseholic (Posts: 11; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
They have good phone but awful price, it is too expensive..
8. lekeola (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
even when d phone sucks, bbm rocks and no messenger cant achieve d functionality and beauty BlackBerry messenger offer, at first usage u fall in love and get addicted. I am waiting to have it on my s4
11. tafuraga2002 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
Move on lads. It is not that you guys are bad in selling stuff. You lot just casualties, suffer from those bad decision made by those bad executive, so bad even they couldn't notice that they were sunk deep into the bottom because of their actions, and still, choose to retain status-quo.
History will note their greatest achievement ever: turn a great company become bad company!
#For the other half that had been cut out#
12. crazymonkey05 (Posts: 178; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
poor blackberry they had there chance to redeem there self back in the holiday season but sadly they put it off, i had a chance to play with the blackberry z10 and indeed the UI is nice and slick but the lack of apps and support from developers steered me away from the blackberry ecosystem