Report: next Apple iPhone to launch in September or October
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2012, 14:31 posted on
Japanese web site Macotakara is reorting that the next-generation Apple iPhone will launch in September or October, close to the year anniversary of the iPhone 4S launch; the site also mentions that the next Apple iPhone will have a new antenna system and a unibody aluminum design...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
report : its expected to get cold next winter!
12. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Well apparently you sources are just as accurate as Macotakara. Everyone knows global warming is happening and next winter and we will have an average temperature of 90 degrees while we all drown to death. And everyone knows no rumor about the iPhone 5 is anywhere close to accurate just someone who is bored starting a rumor.
19. MalakiMills (Posts: 256; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Sorry man, meant to give you the thumbs up but clicked to fast.
25. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
I wish...here in be NW Indiana we have gotten snow maybe fives times this winter.......I had to keep my snow mobiles in the garage....lame
2. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
and the rumor mill keeps churning...
9. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I hoping for an Apple employee to lose it in bar, again, and we get a preview of the unit/prototype.
13. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
You know apple gets a slack for it but everyone is cheering for it to happen.
16. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
What's the odds this one will run on EDGE data and no MMS, and they will claim they did it first?
6. shafboy (Posts: 179; Member since: 26 Sep 2010)
I'm thinking this release date is good, my upgrade is in November and I can see whether the iPhone 5 is a good competitor.
7. dvancleave (Posts: 32; Member since: 19 Jul 2010)
Breaking News: next-gen iPhone will support direct neural interface. Users will need to make an appointment with a Neuro-surgeon to have the device implanted into their brains. And best of all, battery life will no longer be an issue. Instead of using the tradional battery powerplant, it will feed off of the bio-chemical energy generated by your nerve impulses. This will provide users a much simpler and more interactive experience. And it will allow Apple to better leverage control over their loyal followers.
23. thnkthru3 (Posts: 73; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
They will take out a patent on your kidneys...
14. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Dam it that wasn't supposed to get out. My sources swore not to tell anyone else. Well just so everyone knows we are on to you cook.
11. Croxy (Posts: 55; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Of course they will release it in fourth Q(quarter) , look how many iPhone 4s's were sold during winter holidays... Apple is targeting to hit that again. And even if it doesn't have the specs that we expect, regular people (If you're reading this, you're not one of them) will all bash into shops to buy it just to brag to their friends they got it... stupid materialistic society.. especially in the US
15. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Consume or die brother. It is a sad state of affairs. On the flip side we get the shiniest, sparkliest, most funnerific devices.
17. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I am going to have to check up on the word funnerific. Will get back to you.
20. Just_a_boy (Posts: 183; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
The price in U.S. 600 USD, price in Brazil 2000 USD ,>_
21. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
happy to see the fandroids are already here.. with their usual bs... like we care... 4th quarter sounds right since I will be skipping this one.
24. eman99 (Posts: 285; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
is every writer a applefan cmon stop with the rumors
26. dreammixer (banned) (Posts: 81; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I'd say about 90% of the comments on this article are android fans. Weird how excited they are for an iPhone launch since they claim they hate it.
28. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Nice to have you back taco wasn't the same without you.
31. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
hopefully you wont be staying too long. :)
32. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Dont hate remix.. i know you want your way to be the right way and dont like other points of view... which goes against the Android code... having options..????
27. joey18 (Posts: 575; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
Last year apple came same iphone only minors updates like siri or A5 chip well iphone 5 will come lte 4 inch display 5x chip so my oponion apple needs to come better sofware my 4s i like the phone nice apps but i make me boring is nothing outside of those apps i feel apple is 5 steps bihind android
29. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
There is a solution if your phone looks boring to you, buy something more customizable like an Android, it's as simple as that.
30. Jarahawk (Posts: 43; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
Where are you posting from? Cuba? Venezuela?
33. frydaexiii (Posts: 1411; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Haha, Anyone wanna bet this?
iOS 6 New Features :
. iFace - Brand new never before seen unlocking method, unlock your phone with your face!
.iNewCamera - Improved camera with zero shutter lag, 10x faster than Android's zero shutter lag (OMGWTFBBQ?) and panoramic picture O_O!
AND Exclusive to the iPhone 4SS, I mean iPhone 5 *drumroll*
.iShare - Using NFC tech (a totally new concept invented by Apple), iOS users can now share files and links simply by just tapping your phones together!
This Changes Everything...Again...Again...
35. frydaexiii (Posts: 1411; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Sure, thumbs down my post...You know very well it's true...
36. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
The troof hurts yo. BTW I thumbs up'ed
37. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
man...PA just wouldn't be PA without the countless iPhone release date rumors. smh.