Report calls for the Apple iPhone 5 to lead the way for a second half surge in smartphone sales
0. phoneArena 12 Sep 2012, 03:48 posted on
Just hours away from the introduction of the next iteration of the Apple iPhone, IHS Suppli is calling on the device to not only spark sales of Apple's smartphone sales, but also smartphone sales from all manufacturers across the globe in the second half of the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Shino (banned) (Posts: 196; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Yup, no doubt here. Apple leads the way.
2. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
This analysis maybe closer to the truth than the other one, The iP5 the best one yet, but incrementally better, i hope wish it's not....! it won't all of a sudden take20% market share, the same way iPhone exploded into the world. That ere is over, now it's head to head competition (which we all win with by having better phones)....!
3. RGreen (Posts: 72; Member since: 06 Jul 2012)
Hope this phone is noticeably different with both hardware and softhware..thus far looks the same
4. jael206 (Posts: 145; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
people are just waiting for the final contender.. and when the curtains have finally rolled up, they will say in unison... NAH.. I'LL BUY ME AN ANDROID!
6. kombinatonz (Posts: 30; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
Just another typical iphone. People should be careful on what they buy, and follow the popular culture
7. imran_khan0786 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Still lumia 920. That is superb model in hardware or software.
8. Hashimz (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
so if iphone 5 doesnt live up to expectations,will it be the end of apple?
9. snowgator (Posts: 3586; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
No way it crashes and burns. None. Too many loyal customers. Maybe it disappoints, but even hinting that this new iPhone won't sell well and hold up well just is silly. The only question is: Does it expand the fan-dom? Can Apple hold all it's market share, or do we talk this time in 2013 how it lost a couple more % points of sales?
I hold firm: Apple has peaked. It will sell near record levels at launch, and well all year, but not expand it's sales. It may slip a little. Until they respond to the markets needs, they will lose a little luster.
But this version will be fine. Apple will make its utility bills payment.
10. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Am sure this will be the iphone 4s+..... Don't expect more from apple.......